Make your Mac unstoppable! Get 5 award-winning apps for contact management, cybersecurity, PDF browsing, productivity and more
Hey geek friends,
This week on our JCG Deals Store, we have another one extreme offer. We offer a huge 94% reduction at The All-Star Mac Ft. Parallels Pro Bundle. Get it now with just $ 52 instead of the original price of
FastestVPN: lifetime subscription (5 devices)
In today’s era of hackers and spies, it is essential to protect your browsing activity by using a VPN. Not having one could make you vulnerable to cyberattacks and cause you to lose or compromise sensitive information that no one other than you should have access to, such as banking information, passwords on various accounts, photos, numbers. credit card and other information.
FastestVPN offers a smart and easy-to-use service for all devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Smart TV, and your router. As the name suggests, this high-powered VPN works with 99.9% uptime and gives you access to over 350 high-speed servers around the world. Plus, with a NAT firewall, ad blocker, anti-malware software, and a strict no-logging policy, FastestVPN is extremely committed to protecting your online activity.
Do not wait to suffer a cyber attack to increase your cybersecurity. Hackers are finding more and more ways to access your sensitive information, and it’s important to make sure you’re safe from these breaches. FastestVPN provides the preventative measures you need to keep your family safe and digital – for life.
This is a set of 5 courses (230 lessons) containing the following courses:
- Parallels Pro: one year subscription: Simultaneously run Windows and macOS on a Mac
- FastestVPN: lifetime subscription (5 devices): Protect your privacy on all your devices
- BusyContacts: Perpetual license: The most powerful contact manager for macOS
- Moho Debut: Perpetual license: Create your own cartoons and animations with this 2D animation software
- PDFChef: Lifetime license (Mac and Windows): This is all you want from PDF software for your Apple and Windows computer