It’s Friday! Before the last “bipartisan” Republican could say anything about the infrastructure deal they made with President Joe Biden, Minority Leader Mitch McConnell was denigrating him. You didn’t really think Mitch McConnell would allow the legislative branch of our government to legislate, did you?
Here are a few stories you might have missed:
- Just in time, McConnell attacks bipartisan infrastructure deal
- “Adopted with Discriminatory Purpose”: DOJ sues Georgia over new voter suppression law
- Britney Spears gives shocking testimony, says she was drugged, not allowed to remove IUD
- Jared and Ivanka are so estranged from Donald Trump now they don’t even know who this guy is
- Tucker Carlson hits rock bottom in racist comments on critical race theory and the US military
- Extreme gerrymandering once again saved Michigan Republicans, despite Biden’s statewide victory
And a special story emeritus from Meteor Blades:
From the community :
- “Are you saying that OAN is not a credible source of information? Arizona Senate Speaker Karen Fann
- Line up at the grocery storeIn addition to this, you need to know more about it.